devel: ToDo, Commit bit
irc: channel irc://irc.freenode.net/#taptinder and logs
code read-only access: git://github.com/mj41/TapTinder.git
code private access: firstname.lastname@example.org:mj41/TapTinder.git
- 22.1.2011 - Starting second TapTinder 150$ fundraising on pledgie.com.
- 22.1.2011 - TapTinder for Parrot is back online with Git support.
- 4.11.2010 - TapTinder milestone M1 is close to complete (ttdev.taptinder.org) Want to help? Join irc.freenode.net/#taptinder.
- 27.5.2010 - Fundrasing goal 150$ reached. Thanks Vasily Chekalkin to motivating me again.
- 18.3.2010 - Update homepage and start fundraising on pledgie.com.
Status (TapTinder for Parrot VM)
Click on button below and donate TapTinder on pledgie.com:issues list. The amount of $150 will support at least the next ten working hours of developer time. Button on the right is general TapTinder project fund-raising.
You can also give kudo to our developers on ohloh.net. Click on ohloh buttons on next chapter.
|Michal Jurosz (mj41)|
The TapTinder project welcomes people of any ability level, age, social stratus, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, political opinion or physical aspect. The only requirements for participation in the project are basic civility and respect for others.
- Feature list
- Getting Involved
- see all pages ...